Senior Embedded Developer (Telecom) IRC135378
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Wroclaw, Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||bash scripting, C, Git, Kernel, Linux, Networking, Routing, TCP/IP|
As a full-lifecycle product development services company, we help the world’s leading companies to design, implement and deliver software. We are always looking for talented team members to help us to make it happen. In the beginning, we offer project work with the US-based telecom manufacturer with a strong foothold in the US. The project covers software development for telecom embedded systems in the area of GPON ONTs and other Customer Premises Equipment (CPEs) with OpenWRT technology. Variety of tasks from board bring-up up to integration and system test. Modern technology stack and agile SCRUM methodology. If you are an embedded C developer with Linux and telecom background, this is a perfect project for you.
Join our excellent team of telecom experts and Linux specialists!
- +4 years experience in embedded development
- Good command in C
- Good understanding of OS internals – Linux (both kernel and user space), RTOS
- Proven record of Embedded/Linux development
- Strong networking experience (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Configuring services on Linux, debugging over the Wireshark, etc.)
- Experience with Scripting (Bash, Python)
- Experience in the development/integration of the network protocols
- Experience with CPE devices (configuration, debugging)
- HW knowledge (i2c, spi, memory flash types, PWM)
- Hardware debugging skills will be a major plus
- Good to have knowledge of several Linux build systems e.g.: OpenWrt
- Good analytical skills, debugging, and troubleshooting;
- Fluent technical English, team player
- Help to win and start new, challenging projects in the area of telecommunication
- Participate in the product development, bug fixing, debugging
- Writing high performance / optimized code
- Communication with customers
- Participating in scrum meetings
- Be a part of the GlobalLogic team of successful professionals
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.