Senior Embedded Linux Developer IRC162429
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, C++-Linux, Linux, Networking|
The main goal is the implementation of a generic Residential Gateways Middleware for one of the biggest ISPs in Europe (up to 10 million customers).
- Embedded Linux
- Networking / Netfilter / iptables / Routing
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Ability to work remotely or in modern and comfortable office facilities.
- The C programming language
- Linux and networking background
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English level
- Smart and fast learner
- Open source software contributions
- Experience with OpenWrt / DD-WRT
- Unit testing
Linux Kernel, Unit Testing
- CI/CD pipeline development model
- Linux, embedded C, networking
- Services including wi-fi, digital voice, multicast tv, OpenWRT
- Wan is DSL, but also LTE
- Development of automated unit tests
OpenWRT firmware development:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.