Senior Engineering Manager IRC157268
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 15000 highly qualified engineers around the world.
Kharkiv Delivery Center with more than 900 employees is serving 30+ international accounts, with the strongest expertise in Big Data & Analytics, Cloud, Embedded, IoT, Mobile, and Security.
We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a challenging Senior Engineering Manager role to support our aggressive growth plans.
We offer a casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation. If you meet the aforementioned requirements, you are committed to the highest standards of excellence and want to learn from and collaborate with some of the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, this is a role for you.
- Managing organization of at least 50+ people
- Indicative Experience – 8+ years in managing projects
- Practical experience in project and program management
- Past experience of managing multi-location/cross-country teams
- Experience in the international organization, working with EU and North American clients
- Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
- Hands on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Cost+
- Strong budget management skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to deal with and effectively manage stakeholders globally across clients, sales, delivery & HR
- Fluent English
- Education – MS or higher degree
- Managing portfolio consisting of multiple projects
- Take control of the following areas on portfolio level:
- Delivery Quality
- Client relationship
- Financial performance: revenue, profitability
- Support sales and business development
- Support various organizational initiatives
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.