Senior Exterior Studio Engineer IRC166297
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Catia, PLM, Teamcenter|
Exterior Studio Engineer will work for one of our clients within the Automotive Industry in the Client’s studio in Gothenburg. The successful candidate will work for the design department and is the conduit between design and engineering and will support the designers to get their wishes as close as possible but with engineering input in mind.
• Technical university or equivalent, 10 years solid working experience from the automotive industry is required.
• Complete vehicle engineering knowledge
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience on Aesthetic sensitive areas.
• An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
• A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
• Highly effective and productive
• Very good Catia and Teamcenter/PLM experience
• Excellent English skills
Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
EU based candidate
- exterior camera placement
- parking sensors
- radar placement
• Translating engineering requirements into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
Experience with :
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.