Senior Front-end Developer (React.js) IRC137856
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Do you like to have an impact on technology? Do you prefer to develop features, not only stay in maintenance? Do you love being surrounded by the newest and the freshest technologies?
If you agree with the above, this position is a perfect fit for you!
In our project, we work on an application for hyper-precise logistics and truck routing, which takes into account online traffic information as well as parameters like road conditions, truck height, the material carried, variable toll costs, and many other constraints.
If you want to take a part in the project for a world leader in providing localization services- apply now! We are waiting for you 🙂
- 3+ years experience building applications with ReactJS
- 5+ years of experiences with CSS / SASS and HTML5
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on – complete tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Analyze project requirements
- Design and implement selected software modules under little supervision/support based on the supplied architecture description.
- Assisting with the technical resolution of issues on mission-critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp, and elegant.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.