Senior Full-stack Developer IRC135036
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), AWS, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB`, EC2, NodeJS, ReactJS, S3|
Our client is the leading TV streaming platform in the US. Who is seeking an experienced and versatile Senior Software Engineer to develop scalable web applications on which we run our company and ensure we scale to meet our rapid employee and business growth.
As a senior engineer, you consider yourself a full-stack web developer and are passionate about the user experience and developing innovative solutions using modern web frameworks and paradigms. You are a self-driven and problem solver, with a strong background in building large-scale web applications. You are execution-focused and would develop a reputation for repeatedly delivering projects on time.
- 8+ years of experience in delivering multi-tier, highly scalable, distributed web
- Deep experience in software architecture, object-oriented design, data
structures and problem-solving
- Experience with open standards, web technologies, frameworks/libraries such as
Node.js, React, scss, Express, npm, webpack, etc.
- Experience with the following cloud services: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, S3,
CloudFront, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, ElasticCache, Lambda is a plus
- Ability to decompose complex problems into manageable units of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Design, develop and deploy full-stack and scalable web applications, being part
of everything from contributing to web technology and framework stack, to use
case and data model design
- Drive architecture discussions, take ownership and responsibility for new
projects, and deliver high-quality software with a tight timeline
- Partner with security and compliance teams to ensure the application meets
compliance, security, and audit requirements
- Participate in the continual improvement of engineering tools, cloud-based
technologies/services, and process
- Define and participate in the Agile development process, including scoping, technical
design, estimation effort, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-function teams and demonstrate great communication
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.