Senior Full-stack Developer for Cloud Team (Angular + Java) IRC162472
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
To further accelerate in digital marketing, they are extending a Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital and revolutionize customer interactions.
- Profound working knowledge in software engineering in Java-based backend technologies developing Web Services (REST)
- Proven experience in developing end-to-end solutions using both Java and JS frameworks as Angular
- Experience in NestJS is a good plus
- Proven experience in developing microservice-based projects
- Hands-on experience in synchronous/asynchronous messaging one of the message bus technologies: ActiveMQ, Kynesis, Kafka
- Experience in API versioning
- Experience Java8+
- Proven experience in writing Unit testing
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD
- Maven or Gradle
- Familiarity with agile/collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, GitLab)
- Demonstrated competency using cloud technologies
- Ability to effectively work with team members & customers around the globe in a virtual environment
- Strong proficiency in the English language, an agile mindset, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to embrace change & new technologies
– Translate business needs into technical application design
– Create BE code, create new components, support existing components (Angular 11), and develop and integrate API. Some of the components are based on older Angular versions and will require migration to new versions.
– Work with Quality Assurance in order to validate the correctness of the implementation. Defect investigation, bug fixing, troubleshooting
– Actively share knowledge with the team, be a team player and be ready to support Junior developers and new-comers
– Cross-code review and writing unit tests.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.