Senior Full Stack Developer IRC154068
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for talents to join the team dedicated to ServiceNow which is a cloud-based platform toolset enabling an organization to automate and consolidate a wide number of requests, processes, services and workflows across business domains. It means that you can use the ServiceNow platform for your IT, HR, Facilities and so on.
Everyone in our team is encouraged to do things differently, to believe in themselves and each other, and to make daring decisions – even if it means making the occasional mistake.
You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology that you can then put into practice, and become certified on various Cloud (and related) technologies that will help you to develop your own toolkit. We’ll help you to grow from the basics of ServiceNow platform to the top-market experts just in a few years, and our certification programme will let you join the list of the most wanted experts in the US and Western Europe job markets!
- Experience with integration and understanding of building of APIs
- Practical experience with at least one high-level programming language
- GOlang Programming language – nice to have
- Analytical thinking – ability to dissect customer issues and propose solutions
- Ability to push a project forward towards successful completion
- Team leading skills – manage junior team members
- Understanding of database design and queries
- Background in at least two of following areas: development, automation, integration, platform engineering, networking, cloud – will be a plus
- Experience in finance domain – will be a plus
- You will be working on one of our development or consultancy projects in ServiceNow space
- Customisation or development of enhancement requests for existing ITSM/ITOM tools and processes
- Work closely with vendor resources to meet development deadlines in case of larger projects
- Work in an agile, collaborative manner and be adaptable to changing scenarios
- Build technical solutions based on client’s needs and process requirements
- Work closely with BA’s, Architects, Testing team and process teams
- Support other less senior team members throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to challenge the ideas and solutions of others respectfully and accept criticism
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.