Senior Full Stack Developer IRC157736
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our Client is one of the biggest media television broadcasting companies. They produce and distribute news, sports and entertainment content.
Project scope implies building the next generation program scheduling application for Client’s broadcast, cable, and streaming platforms.
- Proficient in C#
- Proficient in .NET Core Razor Pages and web user interface development
- Proficient in .NET Core Entity Framework
- Experience working with Angular 7+
- Experience with TypeScript 3+
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 or later
- Ability to write and debug complex stored procedures
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Experience with N-layer and/or Clean Architectures
- Ability to work with HTML5 Canvas a plus
- Experience writing large, complex line of business applications
- Experience with Syncfusion controls a plus
- Experience with Telerik Reporting or similar a plus
- Proficient with API development
- Experience with WPF a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Experience with Vue a plus
WPF, Amazon Web Service, Vue.js
- Re-writing an existing WPF client business application to the web.
- The developers will need to read and understand the WPF code in order to effectively translate the implementation to a combination of .NET Core MVC and SPA.
- Must have experience development complex line-of-business applications.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.