|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
There are several projects to be considered:
- IoT Tracking. The project develops a product to solve fundamental location tracking problems. It exposes a set of new and existing REST APIs and Client Libraries to enable location tracking and geofencing for a variety of device form factors including small-footprint (small memory and processing power) devices. It also includes end-user applications on mobile and web do demonstrate the ability to solve a business/customer problem.
- Navigation on Demand. You will be working on a SaaS navigation solution that provides fresh, updatable, and upgradable navigation content and services wrapped in experiences for drivers and OEMs on an “on-demand” basis. It provides a cloud platform and a navigation software client working in symbiosis for the OEM to tailor and control the navigation experience in their vehicle lines. In addition, it will provide a B2B marketplace for OEMs and 3rd party ISV to upgrade the navigation experience with additional custom content and services that integrate deeply with the core navigation experience in the vehicle
- Autonomous driving. We are working on the first commercial-grade level-3 autonomous vehicle with our customer High Definition Live Map, kept live (fresh & accurate) by integrating vehicle sensor data, enriched with Dynamic Content and OEM overlay data.
If any of them sounds interesting to you- you know what to do!
- 5+ years of experience in developing back-end as well as frontend applications and operating scalable user interfaces
- Strong consumer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Great understanding of latest technologies both on frontend and backend
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js and any FE framework (ReactJS, Vue.js, Angular)
- Knowledge and practical experience with Typescript
- Experience with Scrum-based development
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, etc.
- Familiarity with containerization and workflow automation
- AWS experience
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.