Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer for CRM IRC146351
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
Our system allows customers to quickly build line-of-business applications in areas of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service and allows businesses to transform the way they build and nurture customer relationships.
We are looking to create new and innovative solutions for customers to manage their service interactions from across endpoints (mobile devices, voice/video interactions, and social networks).
Our team consists of highly motivated, innovative, customer-focused engineers and engineering leaders.
As a developer, you will be part of the team that will define what the future great customer service looks like around the world!
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SQL skills.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps is a plus.
- Prior experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Experience with PowerApps is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CRM configuration and customization (customization of entities, views, forms, workflows, business rules, etc.).
- Implementation of CRM business logic.
- Design, implement, and unit test core application components running on Azure.
- Azure Logic Apps and Function Apps development.
- C# Plugins development.
- Monitoring existing code and doing performance tuning if necessary.
- Maintain existing CRM environment.
- Bug fixing and troubleshooting.
- Participation in the business analysis process.
- User story breakdown into technical tasks.
- Daily meetings with the customer: product owner, engineers.
- Developing business apps using PowerApps.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.