Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer IRC139699
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The client is a global technology-enabled services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine and empowering veterinary practices. They are bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects the customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. There are a set of long-standing veterinary software systems, with more than 20,000 veterinary practices in the U.S., Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia.
The project is a Next-generation Cloud platform that emerges from all existing software systems to provide a truly global open platform.
– Technical Solution
GL team works on the migration of the existing legacy system approaching rebuild strategy and develops a completely new solution for practice management and operations including microservices, Front-end and integration layers.
Event-driven approaching Microservices implementation.
– Technical Challenges
Integration with existing customers’ systems and services.
The strangling of the existing legacy system is a subject of migration.
Large scale project with several development teams across several geographies.
The process is SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) with good support of internal tools and well-established Scrum events. A lot of verbal and written communication with US team members.
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Azure App Services, Azure Functions
- Angular, TypeScript, Single SPA
- Azure SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Azure Service Bus, Apache Kafka, Auth0
- 4+ years of development experience with the .NET platform.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, SPA, SOA, Cloud services.
- Experience with Angular or at least ReactJS.
- Experience in client/server unit testing.
- Experience with Azure infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent debugging, coding and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
Azure Cosmos DB, TypeScript, Angular, SQL, VSTS
- Development of a complex cloud application.
- Design, implement and unit test core application components running on Azure.
- Drive and participate in functional design.
- Develop UI components in accordance with project standards.
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements and development of code reviews and technical designs/specifications.
- Engineering excellence.
- Become a subject-matter expert on a broad area of the product.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.