Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer IRC148629
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
Our system allows customers to quickly build line-of-business applications in areas of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and allows businesses to transform the way they build and nurture customer relationships.
We are looking to create new and innovative solutions for customers to manage their service interactions from across endpoints.
Our team consists of highly motivated, innovative, customer-focused engineers and engineering leaders.
As a developer, you will be part of the team that will define the what the future great customer service looks like around the world!
- 4+ years of development experience with the .NET platform.
- Dynamics 365 experience will be a plus.
- Experience with ASP.NET.
- Experience with Angular 10+.
- Experience in client/server unit testing and SQL.
- Prior experience with Azure infrastructure.
- Excellent debugging, coding and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Microsoft Dynamics, Azure
- Design and implement core application components running on Azure and some ERP platform.
- Develop UI components in accordance with project standards.
- Communicate with international dedicated team on daily basis.
- Engineering excellence. Become a subject-matter expert on a broad area of the product.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.