Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer IRC174244
|Location:||Romania - Bucharest|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The client is a global technology-enabled services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine and empowering veterinary practices. They are bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects the customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. There are a set of long-standing veterinary software systems, with more than 20,000 veterinary practices in the U.S., Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia.
The project is a Next-generation Cloud platform that emerges from all existing software systems to provide a truly global open platform.
- Technical Solution
GL team works on the migration of the existing legacy system approaching rebuild strategy and develops a completely new solution for practice management and operations including microservices, Front-end and integration layers.
Event-driven approaching Microservices implementation.
- Technical Challenges
Integration with existing customer’s systems and services.
Strangling of the existing legacy system which is a subject of migration.
- Large scale project with several development teams across several geographies.
- The process is SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) with good support of internal tools and well-established Scrum events. A lot of verbal and written communication with US team members.
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Azure App Services, Azure Functions
- Angular, TypeScript, Single SPA
- Azure SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Azure Service Bus, Apache Kafka, Auth0
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of development experience with the .NET platform.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, SPA, SOA, Cloud services.
- Experience with Angular or at least ReactJS.
- Experience in client/server unit testing.
- Experience with Azure infrastructure.
- Excellent debugging, coding and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Azure Cosmos DB, TypeScript, Angular, SQL, VSTS
- Development of a complex cloud application.
- Design, implement and unit test core application components running on Azure.
- Drive and participate in functional design.
- Develop UI components in accordance with project standards.
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements and development of code reviews and technical designs/specifications.
- Engineering excellence.
- Become a subject-matter expert on a broad area of the product.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development:We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks:We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.