Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET Core & React/TS) IRC161548
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.NET Core, ReactJS, TypeScript|
Our client is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to re imagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What this job involves :
As the Full Stack Software Engineer, you will help build the world’s best application for exploring and analysing the global commercial real estate market while helping real estate owners and occupiers see options and context.
- 6-8 years of experience developing rich interactive web applications
- Excellent programming, software architecture, and communication skills
- Experience with Cloud Services such as Azure / AWS
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Design Patterns
- C#, .NET Core / .NET 6
- React.js, TypeScript, Redux
- GraphQL clients such as Apollo Client
- GraphQL API development
- Elastic Search
- Working experience with Docker
- DevOps tools and pipelines such as Azure DevOps, Octopus
- Agile Scrum and Gitflow working experience are preferred.
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Experience with relational and document-based databases: SQL, Cosmos DB.
- Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, etc. is desired
- Design and implement features and epics
- Review code and enforce team standards for quality, test coverage, performance
- Network with engineers at adjacent teams and facilitate alignment and information sharing
- Continuously improve the development/delivery process
- Contribute to product roadmap and priorities
- Refine Backlog/User Stories / Epics in collaboration with Product team
- Act as bridge between Engineering team and Product team
- Define Use Cases, Tasks and facilitate Grooming sessions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.