Senior FullStack Developer IRC164916
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Java, Microservices, TypeScript|
Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
- Good understanding of CI/CD;
- Hands-on skills with JUnit.
- UI/UX development experience;
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0, SSO, MFA;
- AWS Services (ECS, EC2, RDS, SQS/SNS, Docker);
– 3-5 years of software engineering experience, including:
– 3+ years of Java development experience;
Nice to – have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid ability in writing testable software.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (B1, B2 English).
As a Software Engineer (full stack developer), you will be responsible for building and maintaining various parts of our platform, working with both back-end and front-end part. You’ll be collaborating with the rest of the development team to specify, design, and build the complete user experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
* Product – You will be involved in building features and enhancements to existing infrastructure, integration by bringing the product to the industry level standards.
* Processes – You will be a part of the team having active communication with teams on the client (US/California, Canada, Australia) and Globallogic sides.
* Infrastructure – You will take an active part in implementation, maintenance and enhancements of development environments, including bringing modern industry standards to the product (OAuth 2.0, MFA etc).
* Ownership and Support – You will be engaged in a variety of technical questions from other product teams, related to the functional behaviour of our product, infrastructure and integration, and you will investigate and resolve problems they report and observe on different instances (including Production environments).
What We’ll Expect From You
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.