Senior Golang Developer IRC172838
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS DynamoDB, Containers, Continuous Integration, Docker, GOlang Programming language, REST, Unit Testing|
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
To succeed in this role, you will already be able to demonstrate the following
- Experience of at least 6 years in a commercial development environment
- Design skills using DDD, OO and Design Patterns, strong knowledge and experience with unit testing
- Good knowledge of Golang, strong willingness to learn and develop with it
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including WCF or Rest APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- DevOps appreciation with container technology Docker, Kubernetes and AWS is a big advantage
- Good analytical mind with problem solving skills, on your own or brainstorming with colleagues
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written with Upper-Intermediate English level
C#, AWS, Python, GitLab CI, SQL
At GlobalLogic, you have a fantastic opportunity to significantly contribute to core product innovation and evolution, leading development of new product features as well as supporting operational and implementational needs for the business and customers. You will be a senior developer as part of a multi-role team collaborating with other software engineers and QA automation engineers with opportunities to work cross-functionally with other departments. You will be expected to be a technical role model, leading by example, and assisting team leads and product owners to bring the skills of those around you to a higher level, considering best practices and principles you will assist defining and evolving for the team’s future needs.
This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career based on continuous improvement. GlobalLogic will provide an excellent working environment, flexible working options, your own personal development plan, investment in training, opportunity to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners, like Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
- Works as part of Agile (Scrum) team to start extending unit tests coverage of services, also develop new functionality of products
- Builds APIs for partners to interact with the Platform, driving correct technology usage
- Writes code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactors, optimizes and fixes defects in existing code base – identifying best ways to refactor opportunistically as well as a longer-term plan
- Reviews team members code, driving best practices across the team
- Reviews process regularly, and identifies potential improvements, discussing them with team leads and management
- Researches new technologies and approaches to improve existing products, providing input into the technology roadmap
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.