Senior GOLang Engineer IRC176305
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Git, GOlang Programming language|
Сisco is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet that offers industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services. Current project is focused on the development of the network topology service.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Software Development;
- 2 + years of proven experience with GoLang programming language;
- Experience with Git/Gitlab;
- Strong skills in working with both GO modules and resolving dependencies in GOPATH mode;
- Skills in working with binary data and network packages;
- At least a good understanding of basic network protocols;
- Desirable experience working with CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, and Multithreading;
- English upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Excellent communication skills with both internal team members and external stakeholders;
Jenkins, Continuous Integration
- Development of agent for network topology scanning service;
- Work directly with the customer to understand the business needs;
- Analysis and resolving technical and application issues;
- Work in a dynamic Agile environment;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.