Senior HR Business Partner IRC138200
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||HR Analytics, HR Consulting, HR Metrics, HR Operations, HR Policies|
HRBP role is presented in all Talent Management Cycle Stages
- Minimum 2 years at HR Advisors level
- Good acumen of HR industry trends, understanding of IT business peculiarities
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels
- Consultancy skills, specifically analysis and providing solutions
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving more strategic people issues.
- Can develop ad hoc interventions and engage decision making stakeholders behind required actions.
- Strong English, both written and spoken.
- Consult the line management on strategic and operational people management issues
- Analyze data and understand trends on a designated program to provide value-added solutions
- Facilitate in resolving complex employee relations issues, conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention
- Interpret human resources policies to company management and consultants
- Cover all the stages of Talent Management Cycle: adaptation, appraisal, compensation and benefits, rotation, L&D, promotion, and attrition risk management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.