Senior Infrastructure/DevOps engineer for Automotive project IRC164237
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Bash, Continuous Integration, Docker, Gerrit, Git, GrayLog, Jenkins, Linux, Python, Tomcat, Zabbix|
Our Client is the top Tier-1 company in the automotive world. Project goals are software implementation for Client infotainment hardware platform intended to be used in a mass-production car/vehicle market.
SW platform: Android 8.1 / Android 10
HW platform: Snapdragon 820a (MSM8996)
The scope of the project includes SW design preparing, implementation, integration and maintenance phases with following to modern industry standards for development processes in the automotive segment (Automotive SPICE) and Agile (SCRUM).
BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
Good Linux administration experience.
Proficiency with source control, continuous integration (e.g. GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins).
Familiarity with Continuous Delivery/Continuous deployment.
Good knowledge of SW Configuration Management aspects, e.g.: release management, build system integrity.
Experience in programming and/or scripting languages (bash, python, etc.).
Upper-intermediate level of both written and verbal English
Good knowledge of Public and private Cloud solutions (AWS)
Good knowledge of monitoring systems (Zabix, GrayLog)
- Experience in developing/testing/integrating of the Android-based systems
- Previous experience in Embedded Systems development;
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- High level of self-organization
- Provide installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring, maintenance, and security for the servers and services
- Users support
- Ensure that the server uptime meets the target value of process performance metrics
- Implement IT continuous improvement programs
- Communicate with project teams in order to understand and meet their requirements to the environment
- Evaluate hardware/software requirements and capabilities, and make recommendations
- Check systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures
- Establish and control systems access and security
- Manage backup, storage, and retrieval functions
- Prepare and maintain documentation of IT infra configurations
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.