Senior Interaction Designer IRC148274
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv | Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for passionate professionals for our Design Styling team to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction or related field
2.Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
3. 3+ years of experience designing across multiple platforms
4. Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists and product managers throughout the design process
5. Hands-on experience of building mockups and prototypes, from digital to tangible proofs of concept
6. Diverse portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting digital and physical user interfaces with a wide range of interaction models
7. Strong drive, independent and organized as well as a good team player
8. Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward
9. Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
10. Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
11. Comfortable working in relatively flat and dynamic teams
12. Passionate to work on ambiguous and complex future challenges
13. Creative problem solver, structured, methodical, analytical
14. Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
15. Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
16. Fluent in English, spoken and written
17. Driver’s license
Nice to have:
1. Master’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction or related field
2. Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety/driver distraction standards
3. Previous experience developing interfaces/interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g. vehicles, aircraft)
4. Proficiency with advanced statistical methods and associated data analysis software and experience participating and moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions
5. Understanding of web development languages
6. Understanding of prototyping HW such as Arduino & Raspberry Pi
7. Motion (After Effects and Premiere) and 3D software (Blender, VRED)
- Participate throughout the entire design process, from inspiration and research to building prototypes and communicating a vision, bringing to life holistic and integrated digital-physical experiences.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and documentation of novel, multi-modal HMI concepts and information architectures for digital and physical touch points, infotainment, driver information and telematics.
- Collaborate on designing, running, and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity. From visual storytelling, wireframing, click-through prototypes and animations to functional interactive prototypes.
- Apply systems thinking to information and experience design that engages people through physical and digital touchpoints along a user journey for consumer and business applications.
- Systematically ensure that concepts are coherent, satisfy user needs and expectations, understand user pain points as well as meeting safety and regulatory requirements, and minimize driver distraction.
- Explore and identify focus areas for user research, selecting appropriate research methodologies, synthesize user research results into actionable insights for iterative concept development.
- You will work within the HMI Design department, a cross-functional team where interdisciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued.
- We work in close collaboration with all other design departments shaping the mobility experience of the future
- Travels to China may be needed (approx. 1-2 trips per year).
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.