Senior iOS Developer IRC145940
|Location:||Slovakia - Zilina|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||iOS, iOS SDK, UI Development, UX|
The Norway Company has built the world’s largest and most global network for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards. Supports a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
Owns no physical production assets, nor servers, instead our asset is a cloud-based connectivity platform that enables world-class on-demand production for e-commerce platforms and applications.
This engineered platform needs to provide our customers access to more than 100 production partners in 33 countries and includes production plate design, routing to an appropriate partner, finally linking to logistics’ systems for delivery to the consumer.
All this in 72 hours and reaching more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in writing native applications iOS in Swift
– Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
– Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
– Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
– You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
– Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
– Nice to have: Experience in hybrid app design eg React Native or willingness to learn hybrid frameworks
Architecture, Enterprise Architect, React Native
– Using the latest technologies to improve and streamline user interfaces across our products.
– Collaborating closely with other engineers, architects, and QAs as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
– Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
– Working closely with our UI/UX designers and product managers to realise the vision
– Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.