Senior iOS Engineer IRC165373
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||iOS, iOS SDK, Swift|
The client is a pioneer in medical devices for less invasive surgical procedures, ranking as a leader in the market for coronary stents. The company’s medical devices are used in a variety of interventional medical specialties, including interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, vascular surgery, electrophysiology, neurovascular intervention, oncology, endoscopy, urology, gynecology, and neuromodulation.
The client’s mission is to improve the quality of patient care and the productivity of health care delivery through the development and advocacy of less-invasive medical devices and procedures. This is accomplished through the continuing refinement of existing products and procedures and the investigation and development of new technologies that can reduce risk, trauma, cost, procedure time and the need for aftercare.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in iOS dev-t
- Expertise in Swift
- Excellent communicational skills and at least upper-intermediate (strong) English
- Experience in medical software development is an advantage
- Experience with SwiftUI & Combine
- Experience working with MDM (mobile device management)
- Pro-active participation in the iOS dev community
- Experience in BLE security
BLE, Mobile, Mobile Security, Mobile Device Security
- Helping the Client to sustain medical device system consisting of implant and mobile application
- Evaluating and reporting on the compatibility of upcoming O/S and smartphone hardware releases with the current version(s) of application software
- Prototyping changes and fixes to SW using the latest beta SW and HW
- Development of innovative solution that allows connecting to the device via user mobile device.
- BLE and proprietary specifics of communication protocols implementation, mobile
application UI implementation, debugging, deployment, and defects fixing
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.