Senior IT Service Desk Analyst IRC140702
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Collaboration tools, Google Apps, Linux, MacOS, Network Security, Networking, Windows|
IT Infrastructure & Security of Information
We provide highly available and secure IT Infrastructure & Services applying the expertise of skilled professionals on advanced technologies.
We comply with worldwide standards (ISO9001, ISO27001)
- The ability to communicate with a diverse set of users in a global organization.
- Willingness and ability to plan and perform tasks before the deadline
- Ambition to learn new systems, procedures, techniques in a short period of time.
- Ability to work independently or within an existing team of IT professionals.
- Initiative, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to read and understand process requirements and related documentation.
- Good reporting, prioritization skills and good skills to build business relations with Management / Employees /Colleagues.
- Ability to provide technical training to end users and other IT Stuff.
- English Language Level: Intermediate level in writing, reading, speaking Technical.
- Intermediate knowledge of operating systems and applications in use within the Company, deployment experience on corporate equipment.
- Solid background in systems administration, consulting, and excellent customer service skills.
- Intermediate knowledge in LAN/WAN: DHCP, DNS, Routing, TCP/IP stack, VLAN etc.
- Intermediate knowledge in administration and configuration of AD, DNS, DHCP
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory architecture (Security model, Group Policies, minor configuration change).
- Solid knowledge of Windows OS administration. PC architecture understanding.
- Strong HW/SW problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Windows, Mac, Linux OS troubleshooting.
We are looking for an IT Support to join our team! We will be providing L1 / L2 support
The candidate must have the ability to communicate with a diverse set of users in a global organization.
Process Development, Technical Documentation, End User Documentation, Inventory Operations
- Maintenance proper functioning and development of company’s information technology.
- The implementation of tasks assigned without supervision in main workflows.
- Producing deliverables of predictably good quality without regular revievs.
- Performing routine IT tasks, the first level of support (user incidents and service requests), if knowledge is enough, able to perform tasks from the second level. Defining problems and change requests for next level of IT Support.
- Analyzing and offering problem resolutions in accordance to adopted in company rules. Sometimes need assist.
- Preparing and installing all standard and specific IT environments (desktops, laptops, servers, peripheral, audio- and video-communication equipment). Installing, configuring and upgrading operating systems and software, using standard business and project specific packages. Configuring and commutating network and telecommunication links.
- Responding to support requests, diagnosing equipment and configurating issues with a variety of applications on desktops, laptops and servers remotely or directly on the user-side. Troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems, document resolutions for future reference.
- Assisting in the installation of network infrastructure equipment including cabling plants, communications backbone equipment, and telecommunications hardware.
- Assisting in the organization of presentations, audio- and video-conferencing (equipment setup, configuration and testing).
- Assisting in monitoring and troubleshooting of LAN and WAN systems and resolving communications and networking problems.
- Monitoring problem/changing activities and coordinating involvement of technical and end-users to ensure effective implementation of new or enhanced systems and resolution of user problems.
- Performing LAN administration functions.
- Providing training to users on IT infrastructure usage.Creating and updating an existing IT written documentation (users’ guidelines, manuals, how-to, check-lists, procedures, policies etc).
- Acting as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and data; staffing a centralized help desk to facilitate exchange of information and advice.
- Ownershiping, monitoring and tracking assigned requests in IMS. Working closely with end-users to resolve specific problems. Ensuring that IMS requests are completed in a timely manner. Maintaining high level of end-user satisfaction.
- Managing and maintaining internal door access system and covering all badges related activates based on request.
- Taking control over the security system.
- Communicating with internet service providers, vendors, suppliers and other third parties related to IT services, HW and SW.
- Performing other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Following and understanding IT processes (policies, procedures, gudelines etc) and their nature. Able to analize and see areas of improvement.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.