Senior Java (Back-End) Developer IRC163823
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Hibernate, Java, Spring|
GlobalLogic is going to build an analytical platform for the client. A platform that will be gathering information about some companies from various sources will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies. Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customers’ business processes.
The client provides high-value analysis and support to partner companies for the identification and mitigation of emerging business challenges. Today the customer’s business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- 4+ years of experience with a broad range of technologies, such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, Object Oriented Design and Development, multi-tier system architecture, Web Services, etc.
- Self-motivation and experience in working within Agile methodologies must be the strength of this person.
- A candidate should possess extensive communication skills.
- Experienced in building microservice architecture with event-based communication in the AWS environment will be a plus.
- At least theoretical knowledge of CI/CD processes. Can participate in the creation of the chain from coding, and testing to deployment.
- Should be familiar with architecture components, design patterns, integration patterns, enterprise design patterns, and capacity planning.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture development and implementation will be a plus.
- Experience in using various distributed caching solutions.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, and technical troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge of concurrency, scalability, and fault-tolerant designs.
- Basic docker knowledge. Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Intermediate English
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with Product, Design, DevOps, and Front-End engineers.
- Participate in backlog decomposition & estimation.
- Participate in sprint planning.
- Code review.
- Bug Fixing.
- Contribute to a high-quality, and performing code base.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.