Senior Java Backend Developer IRC123747
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, Linux, REST, Windows|
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud, data and application integration space. The end customers are thought leaders in data integration, cloud, and big data, and they represent some of the biggest and best names in retail, financial services, consumer products, and business services.
Products enable data driven companies to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to make informed business decisions. The architecture and technology uniquely position our client to take advantage of constant innovation in data and processing technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark. As a result, we provide the fastest, most scalable data integration platform in the industry, and we support Big Data natively. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
As part of the our client’s R&D Team at GlobalLogic, the Java Backend Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, integrating and optimizing the ESB & Data Service Cloud related Java backend services. The product is based on leading open source projects like Apache CXF, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf, Apache ActiveMQ and Spring Boot. The position provides an environment to work with up to date technologies and standards, within modern cloud based build and deployment environments, incl. but not limited also to Docker, Kubernetes and AWS / Azure Cloud environments.
- 4+ years of proven experience in professional Java programming with Message-/Event-Driven technologies, Multi-threaded applications;
- Experience with development of applications based on application integration patterns;
- Feel comfortable with our current tech stack: Apache Karaf, Apache CXF, Apache
- Camel, Springboot, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices, various cloud technologies;
- Experience in delivering results in rapid release cycles;
- You like most of our methods: Agile, Continuous Integration, Automation, Iterative Delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multitask with close attention to detail;
- Experience in working within a distributed international agile team environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience work in/with Cloud Environments / Deployments (g. AWS, Azure)
- Understanding of Container and Container Orchestration technologies (g. Docker / Kubernetes)
Optional, but desirable:
Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, Apache CXF, ActiveMQ, JMS, Spring Boot
- Participate in developing new features based on Eclipse SDK (plug-in development);
- Designing, implementing, testing new features for Application Integration;
- Implement and improve our automated test suite;
- Analyzing and providing technical solution for customer issues;
- Working and communicating in a cross-functional distributed team;
- environment comprised of software engineers, product managers;
- software test engineers, and product support engineers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.