Senior Java Backend Engineer IRC164776
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
• Work independently with Product Managers and Testing/Release teams for incremental feature development.
• Experience in server side development.
• Write server -side code for web -based applications; create fast, easy to use, high volume production applications
• Codes and Design and implement new features in Google’s products that’d be used by millions of Google’s customers.
• Write high-quality Java code and write tests for their features.
• Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale.
• Write server- side code for web- based applications; create fast, easy to use, high volume production applications.
• Atleast 5 years’ experience in Java; especially experience working on large systems.
• Proficient in client-server development and should have experience working on databases
• Proficient in shell scripting.
• Experience with complete lifecycle of software development, from design to product ionization.
• Experience working in a large scale, distributed environment to build cloud-based services would be huge plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related areas.
“If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)”
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.