Senior Java Cloud Engineer IRC151807
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice, Koszalin, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Lodz|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Concurrency, Docker, Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Message Queues, Microservices, Networking, OOP, Profiling, Relational databases, Software Architecture design|
Client is the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing the cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
The key project deliverables are systems that bridge the gap between several domains:
Peripheral device control
Hardware sequencing safety systems monitoring, and real-time data processing
- Java 11 (Multithreading, Dependency Injection, Design Patterns)
- Unit and Integration testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Persistence with Relational Database (SQL and JDBC) and Non-Relational Database (Redis, Cassandra etc)
- Network concepts (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, Proxy)
- Experience in Microservice architecture and patterns
- RESTful API
- Application server/container configuration management and application deployment (Tomcat , Jetty)
- Version control system (Git) and dependency management (Maven or Gradle)
- Experience with Build Tools (Jenkins , Docker)
- Experience with Production and Performance Troubleshooting Tools (ELK ,Sumologic, jConsole, jMeter)
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Good in data structure and algorithms
- Passionate about technology
- Deep experience with Microservice eco systems at scale
- Platform engineering skills for debugging KAFKA, memory issue and performance issue
- Deeper level understanding of HTTP Persistent connecting at scale
- A strong unit testing and test driven development experience
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with AWS
- Distributed Patterns (Caching, Transactions, Message queues)
- Scaling Application under load (Partitioning, Sharding)
- Java profiler (VisualVM, JProfiler, YourKit))
- Performance Benchmarking JMeter
Expert in at least one of the areas:
Nice to have:
Big Data Processing, Kafka
- Create modern, efficient, elegant, and scalable code
- Cross-platform application development
- Work in an agile development environment and participate in sprint activities to plan and produce high quality deliverables
- Cloud software development in AWS infrastructure
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.