Senior Java Developer IRC134642
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Lodz, Gdansk, Koszalin, Zielona Gora, Katowice|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Core Java, Java|
We are looking for Senior Java Developers to join our team.
We perform Digital Transformation for Industry providing solutions in the areas like Digital Security, SmartHome, Connected Mobility, for premium brands and leaders among given industries.
Join us and work in projects where you will be able to develop your skills and provide users with advanced solutions that make everyday life easier.
- About 4-5 years of professional experience as a Java Developer
- Experience in creating world-class solutions using modern microservices-based architectures
- Knowledge and experience in creating software based on the REST API architecture
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Maven, Java, Java EE and Intellij
- Knowledge of version control systems: Git or Gerrit or SVN
- Knowledge of databases SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Hibernate and Docker
- Knowledge of AWS /Azure / GCP, ELK – elasticsearch, Terraform – would be a plus
- Good knowledge of English and Polish (both spoken and written)
- Contact with customers, set requirements, develop new functionalities
- Prioritize activities together with the client and team
- Work in the Scrum team
- Contact with all stakeholders (sales, project management, customer service)
- Develop new features, solve technical problems, perform code reviews, and write tests
- Share knowledge and support less experienced team members
- Develop new concepts, implement new technologies
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.