Senior Java Developer IRC136044
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Core Java, Git, Java, Microservices, Spring Boot|
The client is a leading world telecommunication and innovation provider. The primary objective is to build production-grade SEM (Secure Element Management) platform and integrate it with existing apps.
The platform will allow in a flexible way to use the applet crypto functions on SIM/eSIM/SE/TPM etc (UICC, SE/eSE), including their communications reliably and security.
- Understanding and strong practice with the development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Understanding of encryption protocols and authentication methods
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping
- Working with Oracle databases, good knowledge of SQL queries tuning and optimization
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures, and algorithms experience
- Experience with IDEA IDE
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Experience in leading a small group of people (2-5) of middle or junior developers
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills (UML diagrams, data flows, database diagrams)
- Developers mentoring
- Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
Experience in the telecom domain
Nice to have:
AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS KMS, Kubernetes
- Research, design, develop, and modify enterprise-wide systems or applications software.
- Introduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate with a distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.