Senior Java Developer IRC147652
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
A customer is a healthcare IT security company. It provides healthcare companies with a platform that addresses critical compliance and security challenges.
The goal of the project is to design and implement a stable and maintainable digital identity framework with independent UI and backend, based on the stack mentioned below.
- 4+ years of Java software development experience
- Understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with asynchronous (multithreading), concurrent programming
- Practical knowledge of Spring
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- API design and Data Integration experience
- Data warehouse systems (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake) knowledge
- Data visualization systems (e.g., Looker) knowledge
- PostgreSQL db knowledge
- Experience building cloud systems, client-server applications
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Dynamo DB
- Experience with gRPC
- Understanding of non-blocking programming
- Kafka knowledge – is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment / multi-disciplinary Scrum team
- Features development
- Code review
- Deliver high quality and well-verified product
- Analysis and resolving technical and application problems
- Assist in solution implementation estimation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.