Senior Java developer IRC152626
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, NoSQL, SQL|
This is an opportunity to join worldwide community of developers that create and deliver fast and innovative media and networked applications for the most popular media platforms.
Our customer is a group of media channels that consists of 9 entertainment TV channels. We are building multiplatform and multitenant applications that consist of smaller pieces that are hooked together via API to make more flexible applications.
- 5+ years of experience building large scale and low latency distributed systems.
- Command of Java.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization techniques, object-oriented programming, multi-threading, and real-time programming.
- Experience with distributed caching, SQL/NO SQL, and other databases is a plus.
- Experience with Big Data and cloud services such as AWS is a plus.
- Experience in advertising domain a big plus
AWS, Big Data
- Work alongside a highly skilled engineering team to design, develop, and maintain large scale, highly performant, real-time applications.
- Demonstrate good communication skills in working with technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver top-quality software in a timely fashion
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.