Senior Java Developer IRC165990
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Docker, Java 11, Spring Boot|
The client provides a reimbursement platform available for companies with mobile employees who are traveling places for their day-to-day job. They have solutions for Small and Medium Businesses, Mid-size companies and Enterprises to enable them to manage the reimbursement by streamlining and optimizing calculation process, control cost by using insight based on the rich user data aggregated through their Mobile app. Its platform and proprietary software simplify the reimbursement and management of vehicle, device, work and living costs through personalized calculations. They provide and customize the right reimbursement model for their clients as per their needs. Backed by rich user data for hundreds of clients, gathered and refined over decades, and updated in real time. Our client is the platform of choice for top Fortune 500 companies and organizations committed to workplace agility.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate.
- At least 4 years of experience coding in Java (must).
- Experience of team/tech leading
- Experience with system design and data structures.
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems
- Experience working in a containerized environment with Kubernetes (Advantage)
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres )
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with using queues and messaging systems – Kafka, RabbitMQ – (Advantage)
- Experience in building deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Kubernetes – (Advantage)
We are looking for a talented Senior Java Software Engineer to take part in building a tactical solution within a planed way to an Enterprise Data Platform.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- In cooperation with solution architect, lead developer design, develop and deploy Java services focusing on high availability, low latency, scalability and high throughput.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.