Senior Java Developer IRC172695
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
|Skills:||Git, Java8, Maven, Spring, Spring Boot|
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules’ firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team and be part of the company’s soaring success!
You will be working on a project called Vertex. Vertex is an orchestration platform for provisioning ready-to-run solutions in Azure, AWS, VMWare, and other cloud providers. The platform consists of a microservices fabric, relies heavily on event-driven architecture, and is fully cloud-based. You will be working with the team to provide building blocks for building new solutions. These building blocks consist of easy-to-use integrations with platforms like Terraform, Ansible, SDKs, such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS components on clouds like Azure and AWS. We currently integrate with several e-commerce systems, and more are being added.
Java8,Springboot,Spring,Maven and GIT
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis through handover to production, including:
- Review, analysis, and understanding of business requirements
- Functional and technical design of the solution, translating requirements into an appropriate system design and version control of deliverables
- Creation of design documents, handover to external development partners
- Codes application components under limited supervision of senior colleagues
- Tracking and monitoring of the development process
- Development and execution of test strategies and test plans to verify functionality for component and integration testing
- Approval of third party modules and applications
- Initiation of software deployment
- Ensures on-time delivery of developments and pro-actively seeks support when required
- Ensures developments are coded to comply with TDIT/COE architectural standards and established methodologies and according to best practices.
- Hand over of applications and systems to Operations
- Creation of required documentation
- Very close cooperation with third-party development partners
- Coding of smaller modules and/or solutions
- Communication of new functionalities and systems to customers (presentations, webcasts)
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Execution of Code reviews and internal integration testing
- Taking ownership for selected modules and applications
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Assimilate research data from various sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Work constructively under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Design applications using existing methodologies.
- Able to adjust (rapidly to change and adapt as needed. Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to interact effectively with middle management
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ready to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Good communication skills in multi-national, multi-cultural and globally located teams
- Excellent development skills
- 3 – 5 years direct experience in software development and programming design
- Proven experience in one or more of the development areas described above
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Language skills: fluent English; one other European language desirable
- Preferred theoretical skills and experience include: Object-oriented thinking, (Enterprise) design patterns, Object-relational modeling, Caching technologies, Scaling technologies, Cloud technologies
Required technologies include:
- Java 8+
- Spring / Spring Boot
Preferred technologies include:
- Experience with Cloud technologies, such as Amazon, GCP and AWS
- Experience with DevOps principles, and tools, such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Gitlab, Ansible, Terraform
- Virtualization platforms such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with low-code platforms, such as Mendix, OutSystems, Form.io
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.