Senior Java Engineer (Cybersecurity) IRC143947
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Koszalin, Szczecin, Zielona Gora, Bydgoszcz|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Google Cloud, Java, Microservices, OOP|
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineers to join the project that provides a defense platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centers managed. In addition, you will work on advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- Experience as Java Software Engineer (at least 5 years)
- Experience in Software Design, OOP and Microservices development
- Experience designing and maintaining large scale SaaS applications
- Experience building performant RESTful APIs at scale for usage as public/internal APIs
- Experience with system design and data structures
- Experience working in containerized environment with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working in Cloud environments (GCP/AWS/Azure) is a plus
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems
- Experience working with relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, Caching technologies and message queue technologies
- Experienced with agile development methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, and passionate
- Advantage: familiar with other related cybersecurity solutions
- Design, develop and deploy microservices with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability with high throughput
- Build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of a SaaS product
- Collaborate closely with other managers, software architects and product managers, to identify and solve challenging issues
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.