Senior Java Engineer IRC156966
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java 11, RDBMS, Reactive programming, SOLID|
Project is responsible for providing new and constantly evolving tools and systems allows Sellers to more easily sell their inventory at higher prices and give Buyers better and more efficient access to audiences and inventory. You will work with both an internal team and a open-source community of developers to provide tools for the industry as a whole to integrated with each other in the most efficient way. The systems built by this team will manage hundreds of billions of requests with the lowest possible cost and highest possible response times.
About the Project:
Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Project operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). Project auctions over 20 Billion Ads on a daily basis in real time in less than 1/2 of a second each. Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- 4-6 years coding experience in server side Java
- Excellent Java Core knowledge (Java 8 or higher, Collections, Exceptions, Concurrency)
- Commercial experience with Spring Framework (Boot, Core, MVC, Data)
- Practice with reactive paradigm (Project Reactor, Spring Webflux, Vert.x) is a huge plus
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL), native SQL, ORMs (Hibernate)
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, Aerospike)
- Handy using of cloud services (AWS)
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of VCS (Git)
- Mentoring and code review skills is a plus
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Be a creative problem-solver who can draw on an array of expertise and technology to design and implement reliable, scalable and maintainable solutions to challenging problems
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and project plans
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements (Java)
- Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software
- Support operation of services in production
- Perform code reviews and design reviews
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.