Senior Java Engineer IRC172391
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, Microservices, Spring|
We are coworking with a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and one of the world’s largest companies. The company operates in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and extraction, refining, distribution and marketing, power generation, and trading.
It is a great chance to become a part of a distributed, cross-functional team. This Project is a part of an ongoing program plan.
Join us now!
- +6 years of experience in Software Development
- Expert in programming using Java (Expectation is that the individual will demonstrate this level of capability by solving programming challenges in the evaluation process)
- Experience in integration designs using Microservices
- Work experience in Integration Services teams delivering integration, understanding the approaches, patterns in integration development and testing
- Experience in working on event/domain-driven design patterns
- Experience in the design & build of Solutions using integration frameworks e.g., Camel, Spring, and K native Integration solutions
- High-Level communication & organization skills, ability to Customer Facing Skills
- Ability to directly deliver Training (formal or ad hoc) and Consultancy to Customer IT Teams & Senior Stakeholders
- Experience in delivering business-critical needs e.g., HA/DR solutions – nice to have
- Experience in building Integration observability including logging, tracking/tracing, monitoring & alerting functionality – nice to have
- Understanding of Security best practices, and relevant standards e.g., cloud events, AsyncAPI specification – nice to have
- Advanced English skills
- Knowledge of cloud solutions will be a plus
- Ability to grasp customer requirements, be able to manage customer interactions effectively
- Deep understanding of iHub products delivered by our engineering squads (application and infrastructure)
- Understanding Integration best practices and following them diligently
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver quality software quickly raising product issues to engineer (as against solving them on use case basis)
- Ability to get customer’s engineers onboarded on to iHub products and platform by creating useful documentation, training, etc
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.