Senior Java Engineer IRC172685
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Core Java, Docker, Microservices, MySQL, NoSQL, REST, Spring Framework|
Our client delivers personalized experiences, cross-channel messaging, and loyalty programs that add value to customer relationships. The product enables marketers to rapidly scale and meet the modern consumer’s demands. Marketers can easily deploy targeted and triggered cross-channel campaigns, compile data from multiple sources, and strategically promote desired customer behaviors – effectively increasing revenue and enhancing customer experiences.
– 5+ years backend programming experience, with significant experience in Java or Groovy
– Advanced understanding of the core server-side development concepts
– Experience with modern Java frameworks such as Spring, Micronaut, Vert.x, Quarkus or equivalent
– Experience with microservices or service-oriented architecture and large scale platforms
– Experience building and integrating with REST APIs
– Experience with MySQL, Postgres or equivalent and writing, performance tuning SQL
– Experience with NoSQL datastores such as Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB or equivalent
– Experience with Docker
Would be a plus:
– Experience building high scale web application platforms or SaaS platforms
– Experience working with platforms such as Kafka, Hadoop or large data processing environments
– Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, EKS)
– Experience with Kubernetes;
English – Upper intermediate. Direct communication with international team and client.
Kubernetes, AWS, Groovy, Hadoop, Kafka
– Participation in the architecture development
– Application development
– Code reviews
– Mentoring middle engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.