Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer IRC173566
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv | Croatia - Zagreb | Poland|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, Azure, Bash, DevOps, Docker, GitLab, Grafana, Kafka, Kubernetes, Python, RabbitMQ|
Our client is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. The company reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world’s largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today’s complex distribution challenges, it enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a product development setting
- Experience working with engineering teams in a fast-paced technology company
- Experience in deploying environments in Azure via playbooks is beneficial
- Ideal candidate will have experience in managing monitoring tools like Grafana, Kafka, Logic Monitor
- Must have experience in managing, configuring RabbitMQ.
- Experience in building and managing data pipeline would be beneficial
- Write code and scripts to automate and to configure services, using tools and languages including API, Python, Bash, and Git.
- You will be part of the team designing and delivering innovative Logistics and Warehouse Automation Solutions.
- Building frameworks, automation, and tooling to enable a culture of quality within the organization.
- Leveraging technologies like Kubernetes/Docker to help our developers scale their efforts in creating new and innovative products.
- Engage with stakeholders and lead workshops to define Infrastructure Automation and DevOps requirements.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.