Senior/Lead Java Engineer IRC135162
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, Java, Spring|
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Media & Entertainment Distribution department aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
GL team will be consentrated on building AdTech platform for our customer,
Leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in server-side programming languages, especially Java
- Professional experience with Java based web services and RESTful framework, and both relational and non-relational database platforms
- Experience with large scale distributed system architecture
- Ability to trace through various services and determine root cause when issues occur
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Development/Testing practices and methodologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies
- Experince with Cloud Services (AWS) is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong teamwork ethic, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a team-focused approach towards software development
- Ability to lead small projects and platform initiatives
- work as part of a team
- participate in stand-ups and other sprint meetings
- design and implement new solutions
- optimize and enhance existing services
- document changes and new features
- perform code reviews
- deliver code with thorough automated testing
- mentor junior team members
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.