Senior Lead (Mobile Network, Protocol) IRC173012
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
|Skills:||3G, 5G, LTE, Requirements elicitation (gathering), Unix Scripting|
The project is about determining and providing geo-location of cellular subscriber based on standard and non-standard specifications. The geo-location is to be determined for GSM, UMTS, LTE and NR mobile network. The product is required to be present inside mobile network, interacting with other nodes of mobile network. This utilizes 3GPP specified protocols to achieve the same. Full stack development for standard based geo-location is supported. This includes transport and application protocols. The products are also involved in nonstandard ways of collecting requirements information for the geo-location. The product also involves ML, AI, Big Data and UI products for analysis and analytics of geo-location information.
• The person is required to work in project which involves telecom products.
• The person is required to write functional specification, interface specifications
• The person is required to write scripts/application to transform and analyze various kinds of data and various amounts of data.
• The person is required to support Development, Quality assessment, Engineering Support and Operation team during the complete product lifecycle.
AI, 3GPP2, Big Data, Network management system (NMS), Telecom-OSS/BSS
• 8 to 10 years’ experience.
• System engineer for at least 2 years.
• Mobile network side experience in protocols
• The person has to be involved in requirement gathering, development and management at standalone capacity for complete products.
• The person should have been involved in development of interface specifications with other teams.
• The person should have supported engineering team in the complete product lifecycle.
• 3GPP specifications knowledge
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.