Senior/Lead .Net Developer (Healthcare) IRC143208
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Gdansk|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Join the GlobalLogic team and work with us on modern IT solutions. The project concerns health and social care software and services. IT platforms provide a complete view of the individual across all care settings, helping integrate services and improve care.
Line of products includes EPRs and systems for social care practitioners, immunization and child health software, handles immunization records for over 6m children, and delivers the national immunization system for Covid and flu.
We offer the possibility of employment based on an employment contract or B2B.
- .Net/C# development experience for 4+ years
- Experience developing Web Based APIs
- Experience with Cloud Services and architecture, Azure (SQL Azure, App Services, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure Storage)
- SQL development skills
- Willingness and experience in working with a team in the SCRUM methodology and tools such as Jira/Confluence
- Experience with GIT-based development
- Experience of working with a number of different file formats including JSON
- A good understanding of CI/CD and exposure to Teamcity, Octopus deploy, or similar
- Excellent understanding of good development principles such as SOLID and DRY
- Very good English skills – minimum B2 level
- Develop product expertise in your areas of responsibility such that you can act as the go-to expert from a development perspective for multiple areas of the product set
- Design and implementation of new functionalities
- Work in an international team in Scrum methodology
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Cooperation with Product Owner/Scrum Master, design and product management to define new and extended product functionality, assessing technical risks and dependencies
- Collaborate with Product Management and Solution Architect functions to produce high level estimates of development effort for planned development activities, and refine these estimates as additional detail becomes available
- Achieve agreed productivity targets in order to ensure tasks are delivered to schedule, reporting as early as possible to Product Owner/Scrum Master where deliverables cannot be met
- Any other activities in support of the business which can reasonably be expected to fall within your capabilities
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.