Senior/Lead Python Developer IRC139222
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Active Directory, Azure, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure SQL Database, Databricks, Enterprise Architect, JSON, OOP, Python, REST, System Integration|
Our client is a globally recognized leader in Commercial Real Estate and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry.
You will be working on a data platform automatization and access management system, as well as a client-side data access portal for administration.
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience is required
- Proficiency in Python and good knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm
- Solid understanding of ADLS, Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure AD and on-prem AD
- Experience developing enterprise-level integrations and web applications
- Able to work and influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Azure experience
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Alation
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with identity and access management
- Experience with data platforms
- Experience with Okta
- Experience with Message Brokers (RabbitMQ, Service Bus, or similar)
- Design and architectural patterns (GoF, MVC, N-Tier, etc.) knowledge and ability to apply it appropriately
We are looking for a senior/lead software engineer with an advanced technical and cloud background to become a part of the team that develops a data access management automation system for a Fortune 500 company.
service now, Docker, Kubernetes, Identity And Access Management, Message Queues, Systems Architecture, Database Automation, Authentication
- Participate in system-level requirements definition, architecture, design, and external communications/connectivity interface designs
- Design and implement core application components running on Azure
- Develop components in accordance with project standards.
- Communicate with an international dedicated team on a daily basis.
- Engineering excellence. Become a subject-matter expert on a broad area of the product.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.