Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer IRC167057
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Healthcare-Medical Devices, IEC 62304:2006, QA Automation, Quality Management, Test Design|
Our client is a US based cutting edge technological start-up in healthcare domain focusing on developing scanning/enhanced view equipment for healthcare specialists.
- Medical device industry experience; knowledge of 62304 (FDA V&V testing requirements
- Experience writing test software that interfaces with hardware
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years software test automation experience
- Expert level in one of OOP language (C#, Java or Python)
- Experience with CI/CD (continuous integration, development, deployment)
- Strong proficiency in automation technology methods, techniques, strategies, and testing frameworks
- Familiarity with BDD (Behavior-Driven Development), Jira, agile methodology
- Experience with Cucumber framework or SpecFlow (for Windows)
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills (Fluent English)
- Lead medical software design verification process and create deliverables as required per industry regulations.
- Develop test frameworks and automated functional tests to provide end-to-end smoke and regression test coverage
- Work with engineers from multiple disciplines to understand technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Participate in product design discussions and reviews to identify needs and test candidates for automation
- Work with Engineers and Product Owners to understand requirements and translate into test cases
- Support continuous testing at appropriate Sprint milestones; test new feature development and identify defects
- Work with DevOps team to integrate automation with continuous integration (Jenkins) and test reporting systems
- Implement automated test suites and capabilities across our technology stacks, driving a TDD / BDD culture
- Collaborate in optimizing build and release pipeline infrastructure
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.