Senior Linux/Cloud Admin IRC148258
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, Linux, OS Administrator, Puppet|
Our client delivers personalized experiences, cross-channel messaging and loyalty programs that add value to the customer relationships. The product enables marketers to rapidly scale and meet the demands of the modern consumer. Marketers can easily deploy targeted and triggered cross-channel campaigns, compile data from multiple sources, and strategically promote desired customer behaviors – effectively increasing revenue and enhancing customer experiences.
– 5+ years experience of managing linux fleets in the SaaS space using configuration management tools such as Ansible and puppet (traditional systems administration)
– 2+ years experience in building and maintaining cloud infrastructure using Terraform or CloudFormation, including SDN and VPCs2+ years experience managing CI/CD tooling using DevOps and GitOps principles
– 1+ years experience managing kubernetes clusters
– Experience with Agile methodology
– Shell/Python scripting
– English: Upper-intermediate, both verbal and written
Terraform, CloudFormation, SDN, Continuous Integration, DevOps Practices, Kubernetes, Python, Shell-Scripting, Agile
The Senior Systems and Cloud engineer is operationally responsible for strategy, planning, maintenance, configuration management, OS patching, migrations, upgrades, and security of multiple bare-metal collocated and cloud/hybrid cloud environments, across multiple data centers and regions, using DevOps and SRE principles and practices, while striving in all areas for idempotent or immutable IaC.
– Kubernetes platform lifecycle management
– Vendor management
– Work with application and development teams to improve architecture, release hotfixes
– Be available when on-call to respond to Incidents
– Work with security teams to improve security posture of various applications
– Participate in Architecture and Development design reviews for new projects
– Steer cloud migration projects using best practices (i.e., avoid forklifting)
– Follow industry trends, evaluate promising technologies, and develop and implement PoCs accordingly.
– Follow AWS announcements and apply the same discipline to the Cloud space
– Assist the Monitoring Team with scripting and troubleshooting, using SRE principles
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.