Senior Manual QA IRC138480
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, API Testing, Manual functional testing, SQL, Testing|
Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment networks, is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to the Client and we are looking for Senior manual QA for one of the scrum teams. The existing application is one of the winners of US market at the moment and we are looking for market expansion.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and to another GL location in Krakow, Poland – and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grows
– 4-6 years of work experience in software testing (enterprise-level applications is a plus)
– Mentoring or leading experience is required
– Highly experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools
– Excellent understanding of quality assurance and product quality
– Strong understanding of web-based technologies
– Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
– Experience in testing specifications and test plan writing
– Good knowledge of SQL
– Basic knowledge in automation
– At least Intermediate level of English in both writing and speaking
– Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail
– Willingness to grow as a Scrum Master is a plus
QA Automation, Scrum Master
– Provide functional and technical expertise within a product domain area
– Anticipate risksimpact associated with feature development
– Work as a full partner with the development team to include all hooks and debug tools that will help to drive quality.
– Participate in all planning and estimation practices.
– Create and execute test strategies with an emphasis on balancing the need for a thorough documentation of tests with the need to move quickly and agilely
– Regression test cases execution
– Produce status reports and quality metrics
– Contribute to establishing, revising and verifying quality standards, processes, and procedures.
– Сreate and analyze testing artifacts – test plans, test cases, and user scenarios
– Interact with the customer regarding ongoing activities (possible business trips to US)
– Mentoring newcomers or junior grades
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.