Senior Manual QE IRC150948
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Manual functional testing, SQL, Testing|
We are helping our customer, one of the top European banks, with digital transformation. In collaboration with our customer, we are working on assessing applications that are currently hosted on-premise, planning and executing all steps required to move them to public clouds. Depending on the decision made for a particular application, the transformation scope may vary from re-hosting to full redesign and rewrite. That includes modernization and uplifting to modern solutions. Our customer operates in many European countries and uses a broad spectrum of technologies and applications.
– 4-6 years of work experience in software testing (enterprise-level applications is a plus)
– Mentoring or leading experience is required
– Highly experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools
– Excellent understanding of quality assurance and product quality
– Strong understanding of web-based technologies
– Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
– Experience in testing specifications and test plan writing
– Good knowledge of SQL
– Basic knowledge in automation
– At least Intermediate level of English in both writing and speaking
– Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail
– Provide functional and technical expertise within a product domain area
– Anticipate risks impact associated with feature development
– Work as a full partner with the development team to include all hooks and debug tools that will help to drive quality.
– Participate in all planning and estimation practices.
– Create and execute test strategies with an emphasis on balancing the need for a thorough documentation of tests with the need to move quickly and agilely
– Regression test cases execution
– Produce status reports and quality metrics
– Contribute to establishing, revising and verifying quality standards, processes, and procedures.
– Сreate and analyze testing artifacts – test plans, test cases, and user scenarios
– Interact with the customer regarding ongoing activities (possible business trips to US)
– Mentoring newcomers or junior grades
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.