Senior Manual Test Engineer IRC133753
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Koszalin|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, Manual functional testing|
We are looking at Senior Manual QA.
One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating with several other Banking products belonging to Client. The existing application is one of the winners of the US market and we are looking for an expansion with the merge that is happening.
From a technology perspective, the application is written in Java 8 with plans to Java 11 migration till 2020. Back end is REST services based, the main technology stack is JAX-RS, Spring Boot, JPA (both Hibernate and EclipseLink), Oracle 12c database. UI is based on React.js.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- 5 years of work experience in software testing (enterprise-level applications is a plus)
- Mentoring or leading experience is required
- Highly experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance and product quality
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Experience in testing specifications and test plans writing
- Good knowledge of SQL
- At least Intermediate level of English in both writing and speaking
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Provide functional and technical expertise within a product domain area
- Anticipate risksimpact associated with feature development
- Work as a full partner with the development team to include all hooks and debug tools that will help to drive quality.
- Participate in all planning and estimation practices.
- Create and execute test strategies with an emphasis on balancing the need for a thorough documentation of tests with the need to move quickly and agilely
- Produce status reports and quality metrics
- Contribute in establishing, revising and verifying quality standards, processes, and procedures.
- Сreate and analyze testing artifacts – test plans, test cases, and user scenarios.
- Interact with the customer regarding ongoing activities (possible business trips to US)
- Mentoring newcomers or junior grades
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.