Senior Manual Test Engineer IRC151771
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Szczecin, Wroclaw, Lodz, Bydgoszcz, Zielona Gora, Gdansk, Koszalin|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, API Testing, Manual functional testing, SQL, Testing|
Senior Manual QA will be working in the project dedicated one of the largest, B2B electronic payment networks, which is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to one of our Clients.The existing application is one of the winners of the US market at the moment and we are looking for market expansion.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to the Client location (USA, East coast) and to another GL location in Krakow, Poland – and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
– 4-6 years of work experience in software testing (enterprise-level applications is a plus).
– Mentoring or leading experience is required.
– Highly experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools.
– Excellent understanding of quality assurance and product quality.
– Strong understanding of web-based technologies.
– Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services.
– Experience in testing specifications and test plan writing.
– Good knowledge of SQL.
– Basic knowledge in automation.
– At least Intermediate level of English in both writing and speaking.
– Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
– Willingness to grow as a Scrum Master is a plus.
– Provide functional and technical expertise within a product domain area.
– Anticipate risksimpact associated with feature development.
– Work as a full partner with the development team to include all hooks and debug tools that will help to drive quality.
– Participate in all planning and estimation practices.
– Create and execute test strategies with an emphasis on balancing the need for a thorough documentation of tests with the need to move quickly and agilely.
– Regression test cases execution.
– Produce status reports and quality metrics.
– Contribute to establishing, revising and verifying quality standards, processes, and procedures.
– Сreate and analyze testing artifacts – test plans, test cases, and user scenarios.
– Interact with the customer regarding ongoing activities (possible business trips to US).
– Mentoring newcomers or junior grades.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.