Senior Marketing Specialist IRC132617
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Non-digital marketing, Project Management, Project Planning|
GlobalLogic is looking for an experienced professional to join its Marketing team in Kyiv. This position is responsible for the development of the company’s employer brand, providing all kinds of marketing support for talent acquisition activities and external communications.
Desired candidate is expected to build up and efficiently execute a system of external communications in close cooperation with a distributed GlobalLogic Ukraine marketing team and Talent Acquisition Group as major stakeholders.
We are looking for experienced, confident and highly-skilled professionals to offer challenging projects with ambitious goals and interesting positions that will be a huge step forward in your marketing career.
- Enterprising, open, ambitious, proactive, positive thinker, fast learner, willing to go beyond standard duties and grow professionally;
- 3-5 years of Marketing, HR Marketing, Employer Branding or related experience in a technical or business environment;
- Strong project management skills and good understanding of project management principles;
- Understanding of Marketing and Recruiting data metrics and analytical skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian (both oral and written);
- Expert in internal and employee communications that are engaging and informative;
- Basic technical vocabulary preferred;
- Experience in brand building activities;
- Skilled at managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with individuals at all professional levels;
- Highly collaborative team player, comfortable with change and evolving communications landscape;
- Skilled in Google Apps and general computer systems;
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Google Business Pages, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin ads.
Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, HR-brand
- Provide full marketing support to all Talent Acquisition activities in close collaboration with Talent Acquisition Group.
- Manage all HR marketing projects for Talent Acquisition (both internal and external).
- Take part in the strategic development of the Employer Brand of GlobalLogic Ukraine (both internally and externally).
Initiate, plan and execute Employer Branding and lead-generating campaigns for Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain, analyze and develop existing and new communication channels (both digital and offline) to ensure maximum efficiency of Employer Branding and lead-generating campaigns for Talent Acquisition.
- Carry out the full cycle of production and distribution of content for regular communication channels (email marketing, digital marketing, PR, social media etc) for talent acquisition.
- Organize & host company-owned external events and handle sponsorship/partnership of 3rd party events for talent acquisition (both online and offline).
- Run advertisement campaigns (mostly digital) to support the company’s employer branding and talent acquisition efforts.
- Provide communication support for external events and all kinds of external initiatives.
- Manage full-cycle of production of seasonal/tailored communication for Employer Brand and talent acquisition.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.